Android developer training ALL IN ONEAndroid Code Samples [February 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM] 2,644 views
This article will summary all things need for android developer researching at beginner. Practicing follow all tutorials below will help you from newbie in android development to real android developer.
1. Android Development Starter Tutorials
Learn how to create Android applications.
2. Using Fragments and the ActionBar
Using Fragments and the ActionBar in Android applications.
3. Android Basic tutorials
Learn about Intents, how to use Android ListView and other basic Android development skills.
4. Android file and network access and asynchronous processing
Learn how to process files, handle network requests and to do asynchronuous processing
Android Background Processing with Threads, Handlers and AsyncTask Tutorial
5. Android Advanced User Interface Development
Android Advanced User Interface Development
Android Drag and Drop Tutorial
6. Android Services, BroadcastReceiver and NotificationManager
Learn how to use Services and BroadcastReiver to process data independent of your user interface components and use the NotificationManager to inform the user..
7. Android testing, builds and performance analyse
Android testing, building and performance analyse of existing applications.
Android application (performance and more) analysis tools – Tutorial
8. Android Location API and Google Maps
Learn how to access your current geoposition via the Android Location API a and how to display it on Google Maps.
Android Location API – Tutorial
9. Android Sensors and Touch
Learn how to interact with the different Android sensors and camera and how to implement touch interfaces.
Android Camera API – Tutorial
10. Android Library Projects
Creating and using Android Libraries and Library projects.
Android Library Projects – Tutorial
11. Special Android Programming Topics
Special Android Programming Topics
Handling Media with Android – Tutorial